The Steering Committee has overseen the Religion and Society Programme.
Steering Committee meeting
It met twice a year between 2007 and 2012, with the Lancaster team and research council staff. Every year the Programme's annual report was submitted to and reviewed by this voluntary committee. We are extremely grateful for their guidance and support.
Steering Committee Members
- Dr Ivon Asquith (Chair) formerly Oxford University Press
- Aaqil Ahmed BBC
- Professor Grace Davie Department of Sociology & Philosophy Exeter University
- Dr JD Hill British Museum
- Dr Jan-Olav Henriksen Norwegian School of Theology Norway
- Professor Robert Jackson Institute of Education University of Warwick
- Professor Gordon Lynch University of Kent
- Mr Brian Pearce The Inter Faith Network for the UK
- Professor Ian Reader School of Languages, Linguistics & Cultures University of Manchester
- Professor Maleiha Malik King's College London
- Professor Andrew Thompson University of East Anglia